Last Updated: 01/11/2020
PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS (“AGREEMENT”) CONSTITUTE A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND One Plus Kitchen PTY LTD ACN 50 635 084 114.
Your use of our website/ app & all services provided by One Plus Kitchen Pty Ltd/ Foodifox are governed by the policies, terms, and conditions set out below (“Terms”), so please read them carefully and contact us with any questions.
These Terms, together with any other policy in relation to the supply or return of goods that is made available on our website/ APP from time to time, form the whole of the agreement in respect of your use of the website/ APP and any purchase of goods.
One Plus Kitchen Pty Ltd/ Foodifox reserves the right to make changes to our terms at any time. By ordering or registering on our website/ APP you grant us the right to add your contact details to our database and use them to contact you regarding your order, shipping, and other products or promotions. From time to time we may contact you about offers and new products. You can easily be removed from our subscriber list by either unsubscribing via a link in any email you receive from us, or by contacting our Customer Support.
Delivery & Pick up
1. Pre-order time frame: For our pre-order services, our proposed pre-ordering time is 12 pm the day before the order dispatch. One Plus Kitchen Pty Ltd/ Foodifox reserves all right to accept/ reject any order failed to place before our specific time frame
2. Order pick-up time frame: If you are picking up your meals from our Lockers it is your responsibility to pick up the meals within the specified time frame (12-2 pm on the same day). Please note, all uncollected meals will be disposed as the meals will be completely thawed out and unsafe to consume. One Plus Kitchen Pty Ltd/ Foodifox will not be held liable for any loss or damage resulting from failure to pick up the meals within our proposed time frame.
3. Acceptance of order: We reserve the right to accept or reject your order at any time for any reason, such as the unavailability of any product or service, an error in the price of the product or service or an error in your order.
4. Food Safety: All our services are licensed and complied to Australian Safety Standard, individual food allergy or other related health issues after the consume of our product will be treated as an exceptional case and addressed case by case.
5. Delivery on time: We will provide you with an estimated time of delivery through our APP/ or other forms of your meals and will make every effort to deliver by that time.
6. Locker use with care: Our lockers are equipped with warming and insulating specification, following Australian Safety Standard. Please use with care and One Plus Kitchen Pty Ltd/ Foodifox will not be liable to any damage or injury to you & your belongings. One Plus Kitchen Pty Ltd/ Foodifox reserves all right to take legal action on any damage to our locker during your use.
7. Delivery Fee: We deliver to areas across Melbourne, Victoria. Fees may be charged for each delivery based on your suburb.
8. Door to door delivery: If lockers are not available at your order receiving address, and the order was delivered door to door, as you are not receiving the order in person at the time of delivery, we will leave the order at the front door or in an area specified by you in the instructions when placing your order. (this may change based on weather/ temperature). One Plus Kitchen Pty Ltd will not be liable for any damage to the product if left outside for extended periods of time nor if the box is damaged or stolen after delivery.
9. Delivering to the wrong address: It is your obligation to enter the correct delivery address details at time of ordering. If you enter the wrong address, we are not obliged to resend the order to the correct address at our expense.
10. Missing Order: It is the responsibility of the customer to inform One Plus Kitchen Pty Ltd/ Foodifox by contacting us via our APP if an order does not arrive. Once we learn an order has not arrived on time, we will make enquiries and ensure delivery occurs as soon as possible. We will not be held liable for any loss or damage resulting from late delivery.
11. Resell/ redistribute of our product: Each order is entitled to the App account used for the order and is not transferable. One Plus Kitchen Pty Ltd/ Foodifox will not be liable to any damage/ loss or health complaint due to resell/ transfer or distribution of our product by any 3rd parties & unregistered trader.
12. Order Cancellation: We reserve the right not to provide goods or services, remove or cancel orders (or part thereof) at our sole discretion at any time. Without limiting the operation of any other Terms and Conditions herein, we will not be held liable for loss or damage arising from the exercising of these rights.
13. Discounts & Promotions Discounts or promotion codes are non-transferable and cannot be transferred or refunded for cash. One Plus Kitchen Pty Ltd/ Foodifox reserves the right, subject to applicable law, to cancel any promotion or discount without prior notice. Only a single discount or promotion code per order and cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts or promotions. Each promotion campaign may be subjected to specific terms and conditions.
Refer a friend
Refer a friend feature allows user to invite an individual to download and create an account on the Foodifox app. In return customer is rewarded with a free meal via the app (11 free credits allocated to their account). Feature is only applicable to genuine accounts. Any fake or non genuine accounts used to redeem this promotion will not be accepted. Foodifox reserves the right to remove credits for any users that have used fake or non genuine accounts and for any exploitation or inappropriate use of the feature. All rights reserved. Foodifox holds the authority to make all final decisions on promotions.
Last Updated: 01/11/2020
One Plus Kitchen Pty Ltd (ABN 50 635 084 114) and trading as Foodifox is bound by Australian Consumer Law (ACL) to provide refunds in certain circumstances. This policy sets out our obligations.
We are not required to provide a refund or replacement if you change your mind.
But you can choose a refund or exchange if an item:
is unsafe for consumption;
is missing, has not been supplied or cancelled by us
is significantly different from the sample or description relied upon when ordering, or;
is defected/ damaged
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately, discounted items cannot be refunded
To obtain a refund or replacement, please return your meal to the restaurant or call us immediately, with your details and explain the basis of your refund request.
In most cases, To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase and the meal must be returned before a full refund can be considered.
If the problem is not major, we will replace the item within a reasonable time. If it is not replaced in a reasonable time you can choose a refund, store/ in-app credit for future purchases or replacement.
Following approval by One Plus Kitchen/ Foodifox, the agreed amount will be refunded to you as in-store/ in-app credit, in cash or as a refund onto your credit card subject to the payment method used in the original transaction. Any store/ in-app credit, if requested by you, and held by us against a future order, will be valid for one (1) year from date granted.
All claims must be made within a reasonable time from the time of receipt, so we can respond appropriately to the request.
*refund processing time depends on your original payment method